Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Paige's 2nd Birthday Party

Later, last Saturday Braylon and I headed to our friend Paige's 2nd Birthday party. Unfortunately, Braylon fell asleep for a much needed nap about 15 minutes before we arrived at the party. So, he was a little bit of a party-pooper the first half, just sitting on this basketball and refusing to talk or play. (By the way all of my pictures from inside this place had a yellow tone to them that I just could not fix so I just made them black and white)

But Paige sure enjoyed every second of her party!
I couldn't believe Bray just sat there with an indoor basketball court in front of him and wouldn't even throw up a shot.
The second part of the party was so adorable. All of the kids got to put on bright colored aprons (which they got to take home).
I had to pry Bray off the basketball and make him put on his apron at first...but then he started to come out of his shell.
After getting decked out in their cute little aprons, the kids were all given a bright, multi-colored cupcake and a dollop of icing to spread on it. Paige had to sample her icing right away. Can you blame her? (my pics from this part of the building were a little better so I left them in color).
After the icing, they had tons of different toppings they could choose to decorate their cupcakes.
Bray neatly stacked on one raspberry, one blue berry, one chocolate chip, 2 gummy bears and then topped it all off with yellow sugar crystals.
Paige thought they were good....
But Braylon apparently thought they were divine! Cool how he happened to be wearing a gold shirt and Stephrad set him up with a blue apron and a blue and gold cupcake. After eating all of his cupcake and playing for a little while, Bray sat on my lap while I was eating and watching Paige open presents and proceeded to eat my whole cupcake as well. Then on the way home he begged to have one of the ones the Rads sent home with us.

No comments: