Sunday, May 31, 2009

Busy Saturday

We had a very busy weekend last weekend. It started early Saturday morning.
7:00 AM- Still with bed-head, sneak into candy...then when Mom gives in as I have already eaten over half of it before I got caught, sneak and give some to Lando just 2 seconds after Mom says "ok, you can finish that, but don't give any to Lando."

Around 11:00 AM- Get a call that I am going to be getting a special delivery and rush out to the front porch to wait.
11:10 AM- Birthday balloons from MaMaw and PaPaw arrive! I was so excited...thank you MaMaw and PaPaw!

1:00 PM- Dad is getting ready to leave for his friend Jon's wedding in Charleston...but he takes time to teach me how to tie a tie first.
1:03- I am finished with my lesson...I think that what I have done here is good enough and I am ready to move on to something else.