Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More of the Birthday Bash

I did manage to get some pictures of some of the adults at the party too:Bray with the Mark, Paula, and Lydia.

BooBoo and Papaw.MaMaw and PaPaw...helping Bray check out all his new toys after the party was over.

My little brother. I was so excited he finally got his butt up to see our place.

Aunt Kandy and Sabrina and their new puppy.

Braylon and his Auntie April. April has a new puppy too...dear, sweet Rigby. But although I have taken tons of pictures of her with April's camera and even a few with Mom's camera, I have yet to get any on my own. Trust me though, she is adorable. Braylon is still trying to persuade April to name Rigby "Shine" instead.

Drew had to man the grill but there were enough other men drawn to the grill to keep him company. I missed some people. I wish I would have been able to get everybody...maybe at the next event.

1 comment:

Paula said...

We had so much fun..you throw the best parties...