Wednesday, June 3, 2009

After the Party, Its the After Party

As usual, I didn't get any pictures of the three of us during Bray's party, so that evening just before I crashed, I had Dad to take a our family picture.

Then Braylon wanted to take pictures of his Mama and Daddy.
Am I seriously going to let other people see these pictures?...Apparently so. Braylon, as you say, we are a kooky family. But we hope you grow up loving life, laughing often, living each day to the fullest, and knowing that your Mama and Daddy love you unconditionally.
Happy 4th Birthday Little...I mean Big...Man!
In this one, our talented photographer instructed us to "be mooses."
Then last thing that night Braylon had to go out and check the baby chicks one more time. Did I mention that since Bray conned Dad into bringing baby chicks to his farm party last year, he now thinks that he needs baby chicks at every birthday party...and of course Dad agrees...that's what Papaws are for.
These baby chicks were a little too grown-up for my liking...too many real feathers and not enough fluff...this picture makes me a little sick actually.

1 comment:

Paula said...

I am glad it was just the chickens..if JayZ and B showed up after we left I was going to be soo angry...lol..can you tell I am sleep deprived!