Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Chef Braylon

Braylon loves to help me in the kitchen. He has been asking to make Rice Krispie Treats forever. We finally got to it a few weeks ago.
Here is possibly the rottenest little squirt in the world sneaking a bite of the butter we used to butter the pan. Please excuse the ugly purple night shirt Braylon is wearing in these pictures...he currently thinks wearing my "sleeping shirts" is really cool.

Melting the marshmallows was so tempting...

He had to take a quick taste.

Busted! (must have been good, check out that drool)

Oh, he just realized I was taking pictures of him...gotta stick that tongue out.

And now out the other side, for good measure.

Alright, back to business. Just like his Uncle D.J., in order for Bray to accomplish any task, he's got to have his tongue sticking out...that's how they focus. The Rice Krispie Treats were delicious! Everything Bray and I make together tastes so much better than what I make alone.

4 comments:

Doris Weekley said...

I love those treats! Will you make some for BooBoo? I miss you little squirt!

Paula said...

Too funny that we made the same cookie right around the same time. It must be the traditional cookie to make with your kids. I am going to make some more for camp this weekend! YUM

Angie said...

I too am a tongue-sticker-outter when concentrating on creating something. I mostly do it when sketching or painting though. Not so much with the cooking/baking.

Unknown said...

Oh my, he is a squirt!!