Wednesday, June 3, 2009

4th Birthday Bash

To culminate our incredibly busy holiday weekend, we celebrated Braylon's 4th Birthday on Monday, May 25th. He had a Star Wars party this year. It was cute...and Braylon loved it...that's what is important. And we felt so blessed to have so many of our family and friends show up to our house to make Bray's day so special. Thank you all!Robin of course made the "cool Star Wars" (R2-D2) cake, which as usual, was delicious.


We also had pina colada cake complete with a Darth Vader helmet.

And Mississippi Mud cake with this Darth Vader light saber candle. (Bray took this candle to school on his actual birthday the following day and they put it on his cupcake and let him blow it out.)
The kids decorated stars.

And I tried to make sure I got pictures of everyone...Well, at least all the kids. I love each and everyone of you grown ups too, but lets face it, the kids are just so much cuter.
I think we all know who this guy is.

Paige.

Lydia...who is getting to be almost as difficult to get a picture of as Braylon is. I had to do the trick and surprise to get this one. So worth the effort though, she is such a cutie!

Kelsi.

JoLee.

Isaiah.

Caden and Kayli. Don't these two look like they could be brother and sister? They are definitely best buddies. And they pose like pros.

Noah and Aryka.
As if the fact that I am turning 30 this year doesn't make me feel old enough, I have a nephew and niece who look like this. When I am around them I have to fight the urge to say "old people" things that start with "I remember when you were..."
Last year it was the musical Star Wars card that April got him. This year, this dalmatian from my Aunt Kandy and family, was Bray's thing. It was the first gift he opened and he refused to put it down the whole time he was opening the rest of his gifts.

D.J. and Jeni and kids got Bray this beach outfit, which he looked so cute in. He wore it out to play in the sprinkler. I got video, but no pictures of the sprinkler. The kids were so cute and they seemed to really enjoy running around in the water. Sometimes the simplest things in life are the most fun. We can't wait to get the pool opened up and get to play with all the fun things Lydia and Paige got Bray for the pool.

No comments: