Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hot Lunch


In nearly a year of preschool I have never heard from Braylon what he actually has to eat at school... Nearly every day on our way home, I ask: "What did you have for lunch today?", to which Bray always gives some off the wall answer. I have been meaning to take a week long inventory of what Braylon tells me he has to eat at school and post it on here, but I never seem to remember once we get home. Well, I am going to start with today's and then post more later.
Me: "What did you have to eat for lunch today, Braylon?"
Bray: "Dog bones. Miss Wanda loves to feed us dog bones. Oh yeah, and bathtubs."

Lucky for Braylon's school, I know that he is full of it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! That squirt!!

Doris Weekley said...

I am surprised that he did not say some kind of bugs!!! He really seems to be into them. BooBoo and PaPaw want to play too!