Monday, May 4, 2009

So Rotten

Let me relay a conversation Braylon and I had in the car on the way home today:
Me: "Braylon, do not pour water on that sucker again..."
Braylon: "I am just trying to make more sugar."
Me: "You are going to make a mess in the car...if you do it again I am going to take the water."
Braylon: "Don't worry about it, Sweet Pea."
Thanks again for the "traveling sucker" mom...he needed more sugar!

This was a little booklet we had to do for "homework" a couple of weeks ago. I have been wanting to post a picture of Braylon's signature on here for awhile, but this is the first one that would show up in a picture. I think he does a great job, but I must admit that we got a card signed by our friend Jordan (3 weeks younger than Bray) and her signature blows Bray's out of the water.

Braylon being Braylon

Poor Papaw fell asleep in Braylon's room the last time they visited and Bray covered him with toy bugs and lizards.

Oh, and by the way, Braylon had acorns for lunch today.

4 comments:

Paula said...

well sounds like he got his fiber!

Unknown said...

Well, Sweet Pea, I think Bray is doing a great job with his signature.:) And, acorns is a perfectly acceptable lunch--he's just into that whole natural food movement.

MAW MAW said...

HI BRAYLON DON'T MOM KNOW YOU CAN'T TRAVEL WITHOUT A TRAVELING SUCKER! I LOVED THE BOOK AND YOUR SIGNATURE WAS AWESOME! WE HAD A GREAT TIME AT YOUR GOD-A-MUDDER'S 30TH B-DAY DIDN'T WE. IT WAS GOOD TO SEE BRAD AND ANTHONY THERE TOO! LOVE MAW MAW

Doris Weekley said...

Sweet Pea is an appropriate name for you! Brayon sure is picking up things from others. Fine motor skills certainly are different from one child to another. Don't worry he will get it. After all, look at your beautiful writing!