Thursday, April 23, 2009

More Funk

Another gross picture alert...we have had too many of these lately. I got a call from Bray's school on Tuesday that I needed to come pick him up because they thought he had pink eye. I could not believe how bad they looked in the six hours between when I dropped him off and when I came to get him. They weren't as bad as these pictures though. These were Tuesday night, when they were at their worst....so nasty. Poor little guy.
Sorry for all the yucky pictures lately. I have some very nice, cute pictures from our play-date with Paige to come soon....after I get back from Toronto.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Poor little man...

Doris Weekley said...

My poor little sweetheart! I miss you so much! He looks like he sure needs a hug!!!!!!!!

Angie said...

Ewwww! This looks painful!