Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

The most wonderful thing about the holidays is all the time you get to spend with family. Braylon has got to spend a lot of time with his cousins the last couple of weeks. Although I didn't get pictures of everyone, I did think to break out my camera at MaMaw Helen's. The one above is Cousin Kelsi (I think she is one of the most beautiful kids I have ever seen in my life) and Braylon holding the newest addition, Cousin Amara (she is a beauty too). Check out the resemblance between Bray and Kelsi in this picture.

Braylon adored Amara. (It looks like he is about to pinch her, but he was actually tickling).

Kissing her hand, which he did over and over. He would love to have a baby sister.

1 comment:

Paula said...

all three of them have the same chin!