Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

The Christmas Tree Search... (I have no idea what was up with the tongue)
Since I don't get home from work/picking up Braylon until 5:00, it was already getting dark by the time we got to the Christmas tree farm (which luckily is just down the road or we wouldn't have had any daylight at all).

I had Drew to take a picture of me and Bray to which he replied, "It looks kinda crazy, but I got one." It does look pretty crazy, doesn't it. Note to self: always look at myself in the mirror before leaving the house in a new toboggan in case it sticks up two feet on top of my head. And it was all Bray's idea to hold the "tiny little Christmas trees" for the pic.

My tree hugger.

We finally found the perfect tree and the boys discussed how best to cut it down...

Braylon elected to supervise while Drew did the work.

Timber!



1 comment:

Paula said...

looks cold but fun...i hate when that happends with new hats..once you wear it a couple of times it will not stick up so bad...