Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Christmas Story

The week before Christmas we got a heavy, wet snow one day, followed by kind-of warm weather the next day... perfect for making a snow man. So I bundled Braylon up Christmas Story style and we went out to make a snow man.

Pretty good, huh. Well, I have to take all the credit since Braylon rolled the first snow ball for about one whole second and was done. He made a quick snow angel and then spent the entire rest of the time (with me begging "Braylon, why don't you come over here and help me") doing this...

Apparently, snow is the best tasting thing in the world.

The kid ate almost as much snow as was in the snowman. (I did warn him not to eat the yellow snow, but who knows if he listened.)

Notice he is even too busy eating snow to look at the camera when I made him stand next to "our" snowman for a picture.