Sunday, December 28, 2008

So I Won't Forget

This is what Braylon's hair looks like about 3 out of 5 mornings when I wake him up for school. Not much fun to comb out, especially when we are running late. Good days are when this only occurs right in the center of the back of his head and doesn't spread clear across the back like it did this day. The kid must grind his head back and forth on his pillow all night long.

Not related to his hair but another Braylon story I don't want to forget:
The other day, Braylon was playing with his nativity that BooBoo and Papaw bought him. Then he comes rushing down the hallway toward his room. I ask what he is doing to which he replies, "I've got to kill those Wise Men; they set the manger on fire." Oh, the imagination of my twisted three year old.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Love the hair Bray!