Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve Marathon, Phase 1

Happy 30th Anniversary to my Mom and Dad! Every year we go out for breakfast on Christmas Eve morning to focus on Mom and Dad's Anniversary for a little while before all the Christmas madness starts. Aren't they such a beautiful couple? Another cute couple, if I do say so myself.
My brother and his new found chest hair (I can tease because D.J. never looks at this...no one show it to him, OK) and his wife, Jeni. Again, pretty darn cute, right!
But the cutest couple of the morning was definitely Braylon and my niece JoLee. Jeni got them the cutest sweatshirts. Jo's had Clarice and Bray's had Rudolph and they both said Santa's little helper. They were so perfect because Mom and JoLee have watched Rudolph approximately 500 times this year (they watch it all year round...poor Dad) and JoLee always says that she is Clarice and Braylon is Rudolph because she thinks he's cute.
The above picture turned out so nice and shows how much they love each other, but the picture below was actually taken first when I said "give each other a hug"...Miss JoLee doesn't mess around!

No comments: