Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Grumpy Cat

Sabien turns 8 years old today. This picture was taken a day or two before we moved. I just think it is hilarious that Bray was this happy that Sabien was actually letting him pet him...although Sabien doesn't look nearly as thrilled. You would think that in three years the cats would be used to Braylon, but they both still hate him. And the thing that I don't understand, Braylon has never hurt them: not a single fur pull or tail tug...yet (as much as I hate to admit that anyone/thing could harbor such feelings toward my little boy) they despise him. Sometimes I overhear Sabien's kitty prayers and they sound like this: thank you for my dad and his unconditional adoration, please help with my kitty bulimia as I continue to puke up my food onto the carpet mere minutes after eating, please allow more moths to sneek into the house when the doors open, and please send that little blonde-haired, blue-eyed monster away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love you, Sabien.....and the rest of your family too (including that blonde haired blue-eyed monster)! :)