Saturday, September 6, 2008

Birthday Madness

Nearly everyone we know has a birthday the last week of August - the first week of September.

Happy Birthday to Braylon's cousin Joshua on August 26th.

Happy Birthday to my cousin Jennifer on August 27th.
(I don't have a picture of Jennifer on my computer.)

Happy Birthday to my mama on August 28th.
One more year till the big 5-0.
(look at my chubby little man the day after he was born)

Happy Birthday to Johnrad on August 30th.

Happy Birthday to my niece Aryka on August 30th.

Happy Birthday to my friend Nikki on September 4th (no picture of her either).

Happy Birthday to Paula yesterday, September 5th.
Check out our stackable boobs!
We are going to have to remember to leave a little space between us in future pictures Paula!

My PaPaw Gene would have been 76 yesterday. I miss him so much.
(PaPaw holding me when I was probably around a year old.)

And Happy Birthday today to Braylon's Papaw George!

We love you all!

1 comment:

Paula said...

That picture of us is soooo funny. you can also see through my shirt kinda...oh well. I had an excellent birthday..thank you again for everything you did.