Monday, September 22, 2008

4th Annual Hanshaw Family Camping Trip

We had tons of fun camping with my Mom and Dad and D.J. and his family again this year. It is so beautiful at Camp Runaway...I love taking pictures there...here are a bunch (which is only a small sampling of all the pictures I took).
Caden, JoLee, Zack (Aryka's boyfriend), Aryka, Braylon, and Noah

Two little squirts!

Mom took us to her fishing spot. We didn't catch much but we had fun!

Braylon and his Dad

Braylon and Mama

Braylon and his MaMaw (and his worm)

Braylon and his MaMaw and PaPaw

Braylon and his PaPaw

1 comment:

Paula said...

Those are great! I thought you were gone for the weekend but I could not remember for sure...glad you had a good time. You are right about the pictures..those are some of my favorite pictures of Lydia.