Monday, April 14, 2008

Tiger Woods Watch Out!




As I am sure will become evident as I continue to post, Braylon likes to run around in his underwear. He did have clothes on to start the day, but had stripped them off by 11:30. Yes, those are football helmet underwear. Yes, that is a WVU headband under a straw cowboy hat. Yes, that is a baseball whistle in his mouth. He got in the closet and got out one of Drew's clubs. He said he wanted to "play golf clubs". Then he put on this ensemble and said to me "how you fink that looks?" And yes, I was similarly attired, with a matching straw hat and a football whistle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He will try to hide this one. :)

Kathy

Paula said...

love it...i want to see the picture of you in the hat and whistle....hee/hee

Unknown said...

I am going to have to get an original copy of that one! That is awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

HI BRAYLON IS'S MAW MAW! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! I AM SO GLAD YOU STAYED ALL NIGHT WITH ME LAST NIGHT! WE HAD AN AWESOME TIME! HOPE WE CAN DO IT AGAIN SOON! PAW PAW AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!