Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Remember Those Highlights


Braylon and I were looking at his blog yesterday. He saw the first picture I posted of me holding him in the hospital. He said,"look at you holding me when I was a tiny baby." I said, "yeah, that was right after you came out of my belly." Then he came up with this...possibly the cutest thing I have ever heard. He said: "I love you Mommy. When you get to be a tiny baby, you can come out of my belly and I will hold you." I think it is a combination of me going back to work and the fact that we were supposed to have Donovan with us by now. But I have been reminiscing a lot lately and I came across this picture of Braylon's highlights. When I look back on those first pictures, I still cannot believe all that hair!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I have been thinking about Donovan too now that folks are starting to have their babies (ericka and sunny) You were the three folks I found out about right around the same time. I know that we don't know what His plan is/was but I know He has something great planned for you.