Saturday, April 12, 2008

Finally Getting on Board




Well after a year of enjoying Lydia's blog, I am finally getting on board. Between Braylon's 3rd Birthday quickly approaching, me interviewing for jobs, and Braylon being on the waiting list for preschool, I am starting to panic. How am I going to keep up with him once I return to work?! We have had so much time together these first 3 years...and now that is all about to change. So I thought starting a blog for him might be a fun way to keep up with him as our lives change drastically.
Then and now pictures: He's not a whole lot bigger now than he was then.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miranda, this is a great idea! Perhaps Stephanie and I will create a blog for Paige. I was reading some of your thoughts, and I know that you will be able to handle it all. God never gives us more than we are capable of handling. JohnRad

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of our "Little Man!" He is the love of our life. We love taking walks and collecting treasures. Hunting rabbits in the brier patch! We are equally as proud of his loving parents! We love the Blog!

BooBoo and Papaw

Paula said...

hoorah!!! I am so glad that you started one. It is great way to share pictures and stories!
PS...this also sometimes gets me through my work day when I am having a mommy guilt day. I can page through the past or I do a new post about all the great things I do get to do with her and try not to focus that I am not home with her all the time..

Anonymous said...

Going back to work is always a challenge, and there are days when I miss Paige like crazy! But, I see the benefits every day of her enrollment at Place of Grace. (She already received the comment of being "very advanced" in social skills!) We should start our own working moms club. :-) Steph