Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another Braylon Story

I find myself wanting to post every funny thing Braylon says or does. But as Paula said, this will be nice to look back on as time passes. Anyway....Braylon and I were on the front porch having a picnic lunch today. I left him to finish up his carrot sticks and celery and came inside to make Drew some brownies. When I finished I brought the brownie batter out for us to lick the bowl and found that Bray still hadn't finished. I said you have to eat your veggies before you can have the brownie batter. He then asked if he could dip his carrot in the batter; I let him. He said, "yum, this is delicious." So I said, "well then give me your celery and I'll put some on it too." He looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Mom, you don't put brownie batter on celery. That would taste yucky." Silly me, huh.

No comments: