Thursday, January 8, 2009

Reading the future

Some nights before bed Braylon likes to read Lando a bedtime story. Recently it has been "Bad Dog Marley".
Apparently telling the future, I caught Braylon and Lando on the page where Marley chews up the couch. In the book this is the last straw and Mom says they have to give Marley away.
I guess Lando has been taking lessons. Over the weekend, about a week after these photos, Lando chewed up one of the cushions from our couch. When I came down to check on him after dinner I found the cushion off the couch and foam and stuffing everywhere. I yelled, "Bad dog Lando" and Bray and Drew came down to see what was going on. I guess remembering that this is what was going to send Marley out the door, Bray said: "Do we have to give Lando away now Mom?" Lando is just lucky that the couch was old, free, and kind of ugly!

1 comment:

Doris Weekley said...

I love your book Braylon will you read it for BooBoo????

Love You!