Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Haircut = Happy Daddy

We have a classic dilemma in our house. Drew likes Bray's hair short and I like it a little longer. I have had my way for several months now and thought it was Daddy's turn....Really, I just decided that with Bray not being able to get water in his ears because of the tubes, short hair would be better. And it does make hair washing so much easier....makes me feel bad for the mom's of girls with tubes in their ears who do not really have this option. He does look so handsome though...but so grown up :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown up. It is hard to believe that he is no longer a baby. He just makes my heart melt!

Paula said...

Well you know me and men with long hair...but I do see if from a mama's point of view too. I sure is will be easier to take of now.

Unknown said...

Well, he's pretty handsome no matter what length his hair is. :)

Anonymous said...

BRAYLON YOU ARE CUTE AS A BUTTON. SO HANDSOME AND CLEVER I AM TOLD, MOMMA WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR SILVER OR GOLD!~~~LOVE MAW MAW