Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yee-Haw

This morning when Braylon woke up, he took his builder (pull-up) off and started looking through his underwear drawer. He then announced that "all of those underwear are too small"...that he "grew bigger" and now he needs "Cowboy size underwear". He is such a nut! I have no idea where he comes up with some of this stuff. But while we are on the subject, (I hope I don't jinx him) Braylon has only had one accident in a week! It has been joyous in our household this week.
I have no picture so I'll post a flash back picture from his 1st Birthday.

Wow, he has grown!

2 comments:

Paula said...

he is tooo funny. i hope he had fun at his sleepover and mommy and daddy had a nice anniversery

Unknown said...

I cannot get over how little he looks in that picture! Man, time does fly. I had a great time with our sleepover this weekend! :)