Monday, June 23, 2008

Auntie April

Saturday was our 5th Anniversary. April volunteered (or maybe I volunteered her) to babysit. Andrew and I enjoyed the opportunity to have a date and Braylon loved getting spoiled by his Auntie April. April took Braylon to the park, where he played in the creek with sticks.

Then she took him to Barnes and Noble where she bought him a book and a little stuffed duckling and April reports Bray talked to everyone. After that they went to Block Buster, where Braylon picked out the same Lilo and Stitch movie that he has watched about 4 billion times on DVR. Once back to her place they made me and Drew a beautiful and tasty cake. Check out that cake...April has had two classes and she is already a professional. Braylon, of course picked out the blue and gold color scheme. Thanks Auntie April...it makes me tired just writing about all the fun you guys crammed into one day. I know Bray had a blast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting him hang with me. I had a great time too! :)