Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Photo Spread

I had Braylon's 3-year pictures made at Sears in Bridgeport last Friday evening. The girl who took the pictures, Kerra, did a great job!...I highly recommend her. Even the "bad" ones were better than some pictures I have had made elsewhere. I had a terrible time choosing and ended up spending way too much money. But I have never spent a lot on professional photographs before and I told Drew this will be his big sha-bang before the school picture days start, to which he replied, yeah, until you like his 4-year pictures, which could be true. But check them out and see why I had to spend a lot of cash.

3 comments:

Paula said...

I wonder if she was the one who did Lydia's six month pictures. Those are great pictures...I can see how the $$$ racks up..those look great...

Anonymous said...

These pictures are fantastic! :)

Kathy

Unknown said...

Not that I'm biased or anything but that boy is seriously cute.