Monday, October 5, 2009

That's My Baby!

Can you get any cuter than this?
Paige and Braylon love on each other so much.
But I have to say, Paige was a little more into Braylon than he was into her this last visit....I have a feeling the tables are going to turn some day.

Ahhhh....aren't we cute!

Braylon has been so into playing football lately. He plays with me, he plays with Drew, he plays with MaMaw and PaPaw and with Boo Boo and Papaw, he plays with Lando, he plays by himself, he even pretends to play when he doesn't even have a ball. For Christmas he has asked for a football helmet of every NFL and college team he knows. He has been saying that when he goes to college he is going to play for the Mountaineers, then when he goes Pro, he is going to play for the Cincinnati Bengals. I tell him silly, Mama things like "I will cheer for you: 'That's my Baby'!" and that "if you get hurt I will run onto the field and kiss your boo boos." He already laughs, kind of rolls his eyes and says no to that second one and tells me: "No mom, the coach won't allow any mommies on the field." But he also tells me that he will fly me out to watch all his games...that he even plans to build me my own airplane. We have also been talking about him building me a house next door to him in whatever city he lives in...I am trying to get him to agree to it while he is still too little to understand the full ramifications of such a promise.

1 comment:

Paula said...

well he needs to build you a plane so he can fly you and all of his girlfriends (and their mothers) to all of his games...hint hint