Sunday, October 4, 2009

Oh No! The Big 5-0!


Mom turned 50 in August and we had her a surprise party on 8/22/09. It was a lot of fun!

We were pretty mean to her, and she loved every minute of it!

Bray, enjoying his cake and ice cream! It is kind of hard to tell in the picture, but if you look closely you can see that Braylon, who was supposedly being monitored by my brother, was eating his ice cream in a way only my Bray would dream up. He had brought some plastic bugs to play with prior to the party while I decorated...Well, at cake time, while I was getting pictures, I found him dipping a plastic bug (which had been who knows where) into his melting ice cream then sticking it in his mouth and sucking the ice cream off. He is so rotten, but you gotta love the chocolate ice cream face!

1 comment:

MAWMAW said...

I AM OLDER THAN DIRT! AND I DID GET A LOT OF GAG GIFTS I COULD USE! I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AT MY OLD PEOPLE PARTY! THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED MY GIRLS WITH IT~~~LOVE YOU BRAYLON~~~MAWMAW