Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pet Shop

Well I can officially say that we are stocked up when it comes to pets around here. Two cats, a fish, and a dog...its just right...but I defiantly don't want anything else. We had pictures of everyone with Lando except for me so I had Drew to take a few...this is the only decent one...the rest are very unflattering...such as the one that Drew took the night after this picture of me asleep on the couch, in my night shirt, with my mouth open and Lando asleep on my belly...horrendous! Lando and Braylon do great, but I think that Lando thinks that I am his person and Braylon is his really cool toy.

I found this the other morning...apparently Sabien and Todd have been playing ring after the rest of us go to bed.


















And here is Azzy trying to figure out what that blue thing floating in her water bowl is.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Fun pet pictures. I love seeing your face on here!