Sunday, October 19, 2008

Emperial Guard?

Yesterday Braylon, Drew, and I got to have lunch with April and some of her family. After lunch April, her mom, and her grandma came over to see the house and meet Lando. Anna brought Braylon a Halloween treat bag which had some Star Wars stickers in it. (I hate that I forgot to get pictures while everyone was here!) After they left Bray covered himself in stickers and went down stairs. I heard something going on and came down stairs to check on him.... I found him on "guard" in the toy closet and I was instructed to "go away".
According to Braylon these stickers made it impossible for him to fall down when bad guys tried to kill him. Not that I want to blame all of Braylon's negative behaviors on Day Care, but since he started Day Care and is around a lot of other boys (and by a lot of boys I mean probably 15 out of the 20 kids in his class are boys) he has become very into playing guns and bad guys and killing. Now this did start, somewhat, before he started school, but I think his continued interest is related to his new playmates.

1 comment:

Paula said...

interesting...kids pick up the weiredest habits..only if they woudl pick up the good habits other kids have...