Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trick or Treat Warm Up

While we were in Poe we did a little early trick or treating to some of the family since we would not be there on Halloween. Braylon, of course, was Luke Skywalker, JoLee wore my majorette uniform that I wore when I was in Kindergarten and called herself a Ton Girl (short for baton), and although he was not prepared for the practice trick or treat and didn't have a real costume, Caden still made a good zombie. Trick or treating at MaMaw and PaPaw's which involved mom and dad pretending they had no idea what was going on while the kids got dressed then us going out side and then ringing the door bell. Mom answered with her best surprised look and the little ones thought they had really tricked them. Then we went to MaMaw Edith and PaPaw Otto's...in Braylon's world they are known for their candy. In fact as we were leaving and I told them to come visit us sometime, Bray looked over my shoulder and said: "And bring some candy...we don't have any candy at our house, just some mints."
Braylon getting a drink out of PaPaw Otto's famous dipper.
Bray and MaMaw Edith.
Next stop MaMaw Helen's house.
My MaMaw has the best laugh...glad I caught this one.
JoLee and Braylon pumping themselves full of candy.
JoLee after the sugar rush wore off.

2 comments:

Paula said...

I hope last night went well. Our little trick or treater was super tired before we even got to Nonni and Poppi's!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED HAVING MY OWN GRANDKIDS TRICK OR TREAT AT MY HOUSE THIS YEAR EVEN IF IT WAS EARLY~~~MAWMAW