Friday, September 10, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten

Braylon was so excited to be starting Kindergarten.

Waiting for the bus.
As excited as he was, when the bus pulled in he got real scared. He cried and clung to my leg and even started shaking. But with a little coaxing, he got on. What broke my heart, was when he got to the top step and turned around to wave. With tears running down his cheeks he let out one last Maaaaammmma! I didn't want to let him see me cry so I held it together until the bus doors shut, then I cried. And then I thought about him all day and cried some more. But when he got off the bus at the end of the day, he was all smiles. He loves it!


1 comment:

Doris Weekley said...

He will be the best boy there, I am positive of that. He sure did look handsome. Got to love Braylon. He is the apple of our eye. Let's go Braylon!