Thursday, July 1, 2010

Father's Day 2010




We had a great Father's Day weekend with both of our fathers, but I didn't get any pictures. Once we returned home, I did get to snag a few pictures of Braylon and his Daddy in the pool that evening. Braylon is so lucky-he has a wonderful daddy! Braylon's daddy has been away at a conference for a week. Bray has been missing him like crazy. On Monday, the first day he was away, Braylon told me on the way home from school: "Well, I told everyone that my daddy is going to be gone for a long time...longer than 20 days." Five days feels like 20 when you are five years old and you miss your daddy terribly!


2 comments:

Doris Weekley said...

We loved having all of you! We love company!

MAWMAW said...

CONGRATULATIONS BRAYLON ON LEARNING HOW TO SWIM! HOW AWESOME LOVE MAWMAW