Sunday, August 16, 2009

Charlie Murphy

Braylon has a new love. Meet Charlie Murphy. Braylon first met Charlie Murphy when my coworker Angie had us over to her house for a party. For Braylon and Charlie Murphy, I think it was love at first sight. They played all evening- a pretty equal match for one another's energy level. A couple of weeks ago after school Braylon cried to go back over to Angie and Jeff's house to play with Charlie Murphy. I told him that we could not just go over, that we had to have an invitation first. When I shared this story with Angie, she was gracious enough to allow Charlie Murphy to send Braylon (and his family) an invitation to come over for dinner and a play date. Braylon had a blast...actually we all did...good company, great food, and a little boy and a dog cuddling in a Snuggie...you can't top that!

6 comments:

Doris Weekley said...

I have heard about Charlie Murphy. I had first thught it was another student from Preschool. I was amazed to hear that it was a dog. A cute one at that!

Paula said...

Does Lando know about this little relationship???

Unknown said...

I think Rigby will be jealous too!

Angie said...

Well, I do hear that Braylon likes to date multiple girls at once, so why not more than one bromance? Or should that be dogmance?

MAW MAW said...

I LOVE THE PICTURE OF THE TWO WILD MEN. I KNOW HOW MUCH ENERGY BRAYLON HAS AND HOW HE LOVES TO ROMP. YOU KNOW THE TIGERS ALWAYS BEAT THE SUNS.I LOVE YOU BRAYLON~~~LOVE MAW MAW

Paula said...

dogmance, love it Angie!