Saturday, August 29, 2009

Camp Runaway 2009

We had our 5th annual family camping trip in July this year because Mom and Dad are about to head out on a month long trip out west and will not be around the whole month of September. I have been so busy and such a bad blogger. I am so far behind, but there are so many fun things, I hate to just skip them all together. Hopefully, I'll get caught up...someday.
The whole Grandkid crew.


I love this one of this ornery bunch.

Braylon of course caught himself some frogs while he was there. Funny story: Since starting preschool, Bray has picked up a few words/phrases we would rather he not say, one of them being "poopy-head". After many attempts at redirection we finally just had to employ a if- you- say- it, you- go- to- timeout- rule. And for the most part the poopy-head calling stopped. But while at camp Braylon woke me one morning to show me that he had caught a new frog. He had the original in one hand and the new in the other. I said, "you named the other one Hoppy, what are you going to name your new frog?" Mr. Smarty-Pants replied, "actually, he named himself...he named himself Poopy-head, so I just have to call him that." Oh, what a stinker!

Two little stinkers...but they sure are cute!

No comments: