Monday, May 26, 2008

Birthday Bowling

Since Braylon's birthday party was on Saturday, we wanted to do something fun today to recognize his actual birthday. Braylon loves bowling so I threw it out as an idea of something to do and Braylon latched onto it. So after giving him the morning to play with his birthday presents (we had been so busy he hadn't really had time to check out all of his gifts), we went bowling this afternoon.
Braylon was excited that he got to wear bowling shoes.


Picking out the perfect, pink bowling ball.
Doesn't he look like a pro!

Setting up.


With a little assistance he beat my score both games!

Watching the ball go.


Strike!!!

Braylon loves bowling so much that several times while we were playing, he hugged the bowling balls. He also kissed them a couple of times but I never caught that with the camera.
We were having such a good time, we decided to play a second game, but half way through he got tired of it and got a little bored.

The Birthday Boy and his Dad. What cuties!
Usually I think Bray looks just like his Dad, but looking at this picture I think we look pretty similar, except for the eyes, those eyes are definitely his Daddy's.

2 comments:

Paula said...

I LOVE the strike picture. It is sooo cute. I agree with you. Bray is starting to be like Lydia..his eyes and forehead are like his daddys. but he has your smile and chin.

Unknown said...

Right on, Bray! Sweet strike! And, I love the shoes. :)