Monday, May 3, 2010

Smiling Mornings!

I used to think no baby could be as happy in the mornings as Braylon was...until the SpiderPig came along. Every morning when I open the door to her room, her head pops up and she gives me the kind of smile that just melts my heart!

Most mornings she is content to talk and coo and play for a little while before she feels the need to call out "Mama" and/or start getting a little fussy.

If Braylon wakes up, he is not content for her to stay in her room to play for awhile...he thinks I should get her out immediately...if I don't, he joins her in her crib! And this picture shows the very smile I am blessed to see every morning...I hope it is for the rest of our lives.

3 comments:

Paula said...

She is so sweet

Angie said...

I don't think anyone could look at these and NOT smile!

Unknown said...

Such cuteness! I love those squirts!