Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Perfect Christmas Tree 2009

I am finally getting a moment to post some pictures. I can't believe it has been three months since I have posted anything!

Here are some pictures from our Christmas tree hunt (December 2009).

Braylon wanted this tiny little tree and got really upset when we did not agree to cut it down and take it home.

Here is the crew with the tree we did bring home.

Look at that face!

And then this one...again with his "favorite...most perfect tree". It was so hard for him to leave it behind.


3 comments:

Paula said...

love the update!

Angie said...

S.P. reminds me of Randy in 'A Christmas Story'. "I can't put my arms down!"

Unknown said...

You tell Bray that I too have a soft spot for tiny misshapen Christmas trees. If he wants a little deformed one next year, we can get it, and he can bring it to my house. :)