Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Turkey Lips

As I am sure is the case with most of you who have kids, we have tons of little nicknames that we call Braylon from time to time. One of Drew's favorites is Turkey Lips. Well this evening we had a cute little conversation that went like this.
Drew: "Hey Turkey Lips"
Bray: "No, you're the turkey"
Me: "Yeah, Dad's the turkiest"
Bray: "Yeah, he's a Thanksgiving dinner"
Oh, my little nut! How he comes up with some of this stuff I will never know.
Here are some pictures of our turkey lips playing outside this weekend. PS: He dressed himself.
Digging in the dirt...I guess he didn't want to get his boots dirty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI BRAYLON,
YOUR MAWMAW AND PAWPAW MISS YOU VERY MUCH! I AM LOVIN' THE OUTFIT YOU HAVE ON. I AM SO GLAD YOU HAVE A YARD TO PLAY IN NOW! AND I LOVE THE AIRPLANES THAT FLY RIGHT OVER YOUR HOUSE. AND LANDO IS A LUCKY DOG TO HAVE YOU AS HIS BOY.~~~LOVE MAWMAW